Monday, February 18, 2008

Taking A Poll

Hi folks! I am taking the time now to clean up my sidebar links. I need some input, such as what links do you go to and browse, and which ones do you not? Are there some blogs or websites you think I and my three other readers would enjoy? Does anyone know what happened to Whoopsy Daisy? She seems to crop up and disappear without warning from time to time.

I've got another edition of "Stuff I've Noticed" brewing, but I'm going to wait a bit while I think of more stuff. In the meantime, please comment! Tell me what you want to know, or want *me* to know.

1 comment:

Percy Clark said...

HI Carmel - I like your 'stuff I've noticed' and look forward to the next one. I'd like to see some pictures of the area esp pertaining to you, MIke and Mau. Love Mom