Monday, November 26, 2007

For Sale or Trade

I am down-sizing, and I have some magazines that need new homes. I have several years' worth of Martha Stewart Living Weddings, including the premiere issue. All are in very good condition, except the premiere issue, which I bought off Ebay and it's seen better days. I also have about eight years of Herb Companion. All six issues of Breathe magazine (it was short-lived), and several years' worth of Yoga Journal and Yoga International. All of these are in good to very-good condition, as I take care of my things. If you're interested, send me an email or leave a comment. I really don't want to just toss them.

~~ETA~~
The Yoga Journal and Yoga International have found a new home.

2 comments:

shauna said...

I'm such a magazine whore (did I just type that?). While I've been cutting back myself I have to admit it was tempting to take some of these mags off your hands. Trust me when I say I'm showing great restraint by not doing that. I'm sure you'll find a volunteer. Good luck with all that moving stuff. Argh!

xoxo

Lorajean said...

Hey Tola,

If you still have any of the Martha Stewart or any other home decor magazines, I'd love to take them off your hands. :)

-Lorajean