Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mayday!

Which, translated from the French, is m'aidez. That means "Please help me!" See that ticker on my banner? It is counting down days. Now subtract a day, and that's how many days I have left to pack up and clean my apartment. My DD thought it was all beyond her, and so she went to stay with Grandma until it's all over. So I have no help at all, and I desperately need some! Mostly I need someone(s) to come and keep me company while I do what needs doing. If someone(s) *wanted* to dig in and also do what needs doing, I wouldn't turn them down. Add to this, a pair of socks for the VIP's DS, a pair of socks for my friend PB, a pair of socks for the VIP, the second of a pair of wristwarmers for my DD, *and* a Baby Surprise Jacket for my nephew who is due around Christmas. All of my extraneous furniture has new homes, except my entertainment center. I just have to empty all the shelves and drawers so that said furniture can go live at their new homes. I have plenty of boxes, and I know where to get more if I need them. I have plenty of packing tape. I have all the cleaning supplies. But please, I need someone to come help me. Please?

2 comments:

Tina - Ladydove said...

send me your address and when you have time these next few weeks off from work. It will have to be at night since I don't drive...and really can't help out much with the baby drooling all over me. I don't know what I can do, or if I can make it over, but let me see what I can do with the times you are around home. You'll see be at Thursday night knitting right? Hugs.

shauna said...

Wish I lived closer. Moving is such drudery and a little company can be a great help.

Sending happy moving thoughts your way...