Monday, October 23, 2006

My First Meme

48 Things You Could Not Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? For the purposes of this blog, Tolajyn.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was given this name by the Silver Elves, about seven years ago.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When did I last think about MCM so hard it made me cry? Thursday.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not particularly. But I've met one or two folks who like it for some unknown reason.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Not a huge lunchmeat fan, so I'll eat whatever's available.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I sure hope so. But probably not.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? You're reading it!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, they got yanked when I was 8. They took my adenoids too, but they've since grown back which is why I have the weird nasally thing going on with my voice that I LOATHE.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not for all the tea in China. But when I was in college I was in ROTC and I went rappelling a few times. I got to the point where I wanted to try it out of a helicopter but I never got the chance.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Count Chocula of course!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I wear Birkenstocks 90% of the time. The one pair of sneakers I do have, I bought a half-size too big on purpose, just so that I DON'T have to untie the laces to take them off. The alternative is replacing the laces with soft-stretch elastic which I did to the DD's shoes when she was small. Worked like a charm!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No. Neither physically, mentally, or emotionally.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Depends on the day. I like Farr's Huckleberry a whole lot, but there are just so many other flavours out there!
14. SHOE SIZE? Before pregnancy, 7 1/2. After pregnancy, 8 to 8 1/2. But in Birkenstocks I am still a 37 regular.
5. RED OR PINK? You seriously have to ask?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am too tightly-wound.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Obviously, MCM. He's been gone 2 1/2 months now.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Everyone as in the three people in the world besides my mother that reads this? Knock yourselves out!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, pink t-shirt, and one hand-knit snock and one orphan sock. We don't wear shoes in the house.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A Godiva caramel that my mother bought for me.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Dividing Line Broadcasting Network. It's Rene's show and he is playing Porcupine Tree's Renevant. I am not loving it, although he played an hour of Yes awhile ago.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Any and all pinks.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Patchouli. And Grapefruit Kiss lotion from Vicki's. It's discontinued.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The DD. She was downstairs watching TV and I am upstairs. I hate yelling through the house so it was easier to call her cell phone. Before that it was my mother.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I don't know. If it's a guy, probably how much he looks like Jon Anderson. I'm not attracted to women.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I like all the people I stole this from.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke with Lime.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Baseball. Go Cubs!! (and for MCM, Go WhiteSox!)
29. EYE COLOR? Teal green. Really.
30. HAT SIZE? Average.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I've had glasses since age 12 and the one time I tried contacts they bothered my eyes. I'm kinda interested in Lasik, but I probably won't do anything about it.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Roast beef with smashed potatoes and gravy, and baby carrots. I request this for my birthday dinner and one year I even got it for Christmas dinner. When I graduated college from BYUH, my mom and grandmother came over and one night they made it for me. Now that is love.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I HATE scary movies.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes please and plenty of them.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? I have to choose just one? I can't choose.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Pass.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Pass.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Not reading any books right now. I have 5 magazines I haven't even opened yet though. MSL, Faerie, MaryJane's Farm, Country Home, and Country Living. I love magazines.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? My mouse (duh).
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Did I watch TV last night? I think I watched The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants the night before.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Yes and Jon Anderson music. Also my daughter laughing. And MCM's voice. I have about 15 minutes of messages he has left on my answering-machine over the years. And RP's laugh.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Neither. DD likes the Beatles though.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Tarawa, otherwise known as Hell-on-Earth.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I don't have one.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Idaho.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Snagged from a bunch of knitting blogs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm new on here, I came accross this website I have found It truly accessible & its helped me a great deal. I should be able to give something back and help other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

Good Day i am fresh to this, I came accross this board I find It very helpful & it's helped me out loads. I should be able to give something back and help other users like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See Ya About.