Sunday, October 08, 2006

WIPs and FOs

So in my last post I teased about all my numerous WIPs, and I refused to share pictures. This time I am sharing pictures, but ONLY of the WIPs that have now turned into FOs. I am a very private person, and I choose what I want you to see!



DD's hat that needed the black removed. DONE!



BT's snocks (on the left). To be given to her this weekend. DONE!



A crocheted bag. FROGGED! (I wasn't kidding when I told you crochet kills my hands. I decided discretion was the better part of valour and I gave up gracefully.)

Still working on my second Booga Bag, about halfway done now. And I am playing with working on the snocks. DD thinks I should be working on her wristwarmers, since I am halfway done with the second one. I want to get my bag done first, so I can felt it this weekend. My washer's load selector is permanently broken on Extra Large (which is way better than broken on Extra Small, where it was before. Thank you RP, for fixing it twice!)

So I only work 3 days this week, I am off after Wednesday. Thursday morning I am on my way up to Rexburg for a fun-filled 4 days. The DD will be going on another camping trip, this time in Provo. JN's son is getting married and I will be going to the reception. And I need to go have a look in the storage shed and see if I can find a few things. I know what box I want, but I'll bet you anything LilBro has a bunch of his stuff parked in the way still.

My mom and grandmother spent a couple of days here with us, and it was so nice to have them. Mom is taking Gram down to Salt Lake to spend a few months with my uncle. They left this morning, and although I've called said uncle's house twice, I cannot get anyone to pick up or return my call. So needless to say, I'm starting to get a lilbit upset. *ETA* She just called, so no need to Freak Out.

And because I could not stand it, I gave Mom her Christmas gift already. And I forgot to photograph it so I'll have to do that this weekend. I know me, I'll get her something else for the real day. I'm such an idiot.

No comments: