Saturday, June 10, 2006

Da Vinci Code

So I saw it last night. Not bad. I haven't read the book so I came in without pre-conceived notions. I still haven't decided if I want to read the book.

I was in a LCV yesterday afternoon when my phone rang. It was my friend PB and he wanted to know what time I got off work and if I had plans. We decided he would come over and we would go see Da Vinci Code. So we did. Some parts were gross and scary, but overall I thought it was a really good story. I am not sure how much of it I can believe, but I still liked it. The plot twists just about turned me inside-out though.

I like seeing movies with PB because he is always so good to explain stuff to me. It is hard for me to hear dialogue in movie theaters (I always have the tv captions on at home) and so if I miss a line he will tell me what it is. And I am so terrible to go to the movies with because I talk all the way through, if the theater is almost empty. We saw Harry Potter 4 together and I feel sorry for anyone else who was in there with us!

Knitting news:
Ready to turn the heel on Rodeo sock #2. I cannot do that at work because I need peace and quiet to concentrate. A heel turn is NOT fun to tink, so I have to do it all in one sitting and not make any mistakes. So I have been working on RM's Trekking socks. These are taking Forever because I only work on them when I am stuck with something else. The man has size 12 feet and I am only at row 45 on the foot. I do 55 rows for myself and I wear a size 8!

No comments: