Monday, June 05, 2006

Oh what do you do in the summertime . . . . . .

Apparently this summer I will be driving a lot up to Idaho and back.

Tuesday after work will be the first trip. Leaving right after work, taking DD and her parakeet up to Grandma's for a few days. I don't have anyone here that I trust to tend her this summer, so we will be doing the kid swap a lot. Since Wednesday is my normal day off, I won't have to rush right back for work. I've arranged to have my best friend MB do my hair early Wednesday morning, then I'll come back in the afternoon. Since there is no SCA that night because mostly everyone will be at Uprising in Ririe, ID, the owner of my LYS (and my friend) is coming over to my house instead and we are going to sew.

Knitting news: finished the second poncho, but unknown reason the cast-on edge is too tight and since it's fuzzy yarn there is no way I can frog it. It looks so pretty, though. Photos soon, I promise!

No comments: